LEAD CLOUD ARCHITECT
Lead cloud architect is responsible for coordinating our data & analytics project deliveries. Lead architect coordinates the work of other team members, leads architecture definition and data modelling. He/she takes part of in the implementation work and makes sure the solutions are created with high quality. He/she is usually responsible for customer communication and demand management. Lead architect drives the project into the targets with exceptionally high customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proactive attitude and excellent self-coordination skills
- Project management experience
- Experience and understanding of concepts around data warehousing
- Experience in data integrations (ETL/ELT)
- Experience in Tableau, Qlik and/or Power BI
- Fluent SQL
- Experience in different kind of data warehousing methodologies and data modelling techniques
- 5+ years work experience from BI and data warehousing solution development
- Relevant certifications
What we offer:
- A motivated team, versatile tasks and opportunities to learn new things
- Work with the latest technology and in interesting projects where you get to make an impact
- Feelings of success, a warm team spirit and a great atmosphere
- A pleasant and modern working environment, fair rewards and flexible working hours
Our employees are the most important asset of our company and we believe that by having a good working spirit can deliver the best results. We share our know-how, help each other, and value diversity.
Please send your application and CV in English with subject line “Lead Cloud Architect” to email@example.com and we will be in touch. Mention also which office you are applying for (Espoo, Budapest, Oulu).
Know someone who might be interested? Share this position!