CLOUD DATA ENGINEER
We are looking for a genuine, honest and forward-looking Cloud Data Engineer. You are used to meeting challenges and surviving, even when the waves rise high. When talking about future, you stride to the shore, jumping from one rock to another, raise your binoculars and look at the horizon. Not fazed as the world changes, you are always ready to take on the new and to open a wider view for others. You have a twinkle in your eye.
Cloud data engineer is member of our delivery teams working in data & analytics projects and monitoring / maintenance services. Typical delivery project team has 2-4 members and it is managed by lead architect or other senior level consultant. Team designs, implements and enhances data solutions for our customer organizations. Data engineer is responsible for the whole end-to-end solution, which means implementation of data integrations (e.g. load data from operative systems like ERP or CRM), development of data platform / data warehouse in cloud platforms (e.g. data transformation and aggregation) and finally implementing analytics/visualization solutions with leading BI/Analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau or Qlik.
All of our data engineers manage the whole end-to-end solution, with multiple modern technologies. Depending on the strengths and desires of individuals, some of our data engineers focuses more on integrations and data platforms, and some into visualization tools to create new possibilities in data consumption.
- Good written and spoken English
- Proactive attitude and excellent self-coordination skills
- Experience and understanding of concepts around data warehousing E
- Experience in design and implementation of data integrations (ETL/ELT)
- Experience in Tableau, Qlik and/or Power BI
- Fluent SQL
WE APPRECIATE KNOWLEDGE OF
- 3+ years’ experience in data platform / data warehouse projects in Microsoft Azure platform
- 3+ years’ experience in Power BI
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL Server Integrations Services and/or Azure Data Factory
- Relevant certifications
WHAT WE OFFER
- Possibility to work with the latest technologies and to improve SAP and Microsoft related cloud-based solution skills
- Interesting and modern working environment with international customers from various industries
- Motivating atmosphere with passionate, responsible and supporting colleagues and management
- Exceptionally high team spirit – we have fun!
- Islet’ global network tools and support
- Work place at a modern office in Budapest, Hungary
- Flexible working time with remote working possibility (hybrid)
- Long-term career opportunities
- Possibility to work abroad if of interest
Please send your application and CV in English with subject line “Cloud Data Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch. Mention which office you are applying for (Espoo, Budapest, Oulu).
#Microsoft #clouddataengineer #Tableau #SQL #Qlik #PowerBI #Azure #recruitment #RedBeanieTeam #Isletters
Know someone who might be interested? Share this position!