CLOUD DATA ENGINEER
Cloud data engineer is member of our delivery teams working in data & analytics projects and monitoring / maintenance services. Typical delivery project team has 2-4 members and it is managed by lead architect or other senior level consultant. Team designs, implements and enhances data solutions for our customer organizations. Data engineer is responsible for the whole end-to-end solution, which means implementation of data integrations (e.g. load data from operative systems like ERP or CRM), development of data platform / data warehouse in cloud platforms (e.g. data transformation and aggregation) and finally implementing analytics/visualization solutions with leading BI/Analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau or Qlik.
All of our data engineers manage the whole end-to-end solution, with multiple modern technologies. Depending on the strengths and desires of individuals, some of our data engineers focuses more on integrations and data platforms, and some into visualization tools to create new possibilities in data consumption.
- Good written and spoken English
- Proactive attitude and excellent self-coordination skills
- Experience and understanding of concepts around data warehousing E
- Experience in design and implementation of data integrations (ETL/ELT)
- Experience in Tableau, Qlik and/or Power BI
- Fluent SQL
- 3+ years’ experience in data platform / data warehouse projects in Microsoft Azure platform
- 3+ years’ experience in Power BI
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL Server Integrations Services and/or Azure Data Factory
- Relevant certifications
What we offer:
- A motivated team, versatile tasks and opportunities to learn new things
- Work with the latest technology and in interesting projects where you get to make an impact
- Feelings of success, a warm team spirit and a great atmosphere
- A pleasant and modern working environment, fair rewards and flexible working hours
Our employees are the most important asset of our company and we believe that by having a good working spirit can deliver the best results. We share our know-how, help each other, and value diversity.
Please send your application and CV in English with subject line “Cloud Data Engineer” to email@example.com and we will be in touch. Mention which office you are applying for (Espoo, Budapest, Oulu).
Know someone who might be interested? Share this position!