We are looking for a genuine, honest and service minded Administrative Trainee. The role can be either full time or part time. You are used to meeting challenges and surviving, even when the waves rise high. When talking about future, you stride to the shore, jumping from one rock to another, raise your binoculars and look at the horizon. Not fazed as the world changes, you are always ready to take on the new and to open a wider view for others. You have a twinkle in your eye.
- Financial support
- Maintenance of CVs
- Maintenance of the contract register
- Office management
- Other administrative work
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing skills
- Relevant studies (BA degree or equivalent)
- 1-2 years of some work experience
- Strong writing and speaking skills in Finnish and English
- Great social skills and a natural tendency to reach out to new people
- Service-minded, positive, can-do attitude
- Willing to learn new things and a fast learner
- High level of self-motivation, taking initiative and ownership
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
What We Offer
- A motivated team, versatile tasks and opportunities to learn new things
- Feelings of success, a warm team spirit and a great atmosphere
- A pleasant and modern working environment, fair rewards and flexible working hours
Our employees are the most important asset of our company and we believe that by having a good working spirit can deliver the best results. We share our know-how, help each other, and value diversity.
Please send your application and CV in English with subject line “Administrative Trainee” to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
For more information please contact Eriika +358 40 8320 828