Islet Group’s exercise challenge #IsletGoesItämeri will kick off 1st of May 2022 and it will carry on through summer until end of October. You are welcome to join any time during the campaign. The objective of the challenge is to move by bike, run or walk, log your kilometres and donate 0,25€ for each collected kilometer to WWF for Baltic Sea protection. Come join us!
Goals of the Challenge:
- Raise money to donate for protection of the Baltic Sea.
- Share information about the Baltic Sea’s condition.
- Encourage people to move more sustainably and to take care of their well-being.
Rules of the Challenge:
- Anyone can participate, private persons or organizations.
- Participants commit to donate 0,25€ per moved kilometer for the protection of the Baltic Sea. Participating organizations donate on behalf of their employees. Register organizations to: email@example.com (include in message your maximum donation amount).
- Companies and private persons define their maximum amount of donation when registering.
- Participants record their kilometers every month through the #IsletGoesItämeri app.
Follow the campaign on our website and social media sites with the hashtag #IsletGoesItämeri.
For every social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) post with the tag #IsletGoesItämeri ISLET Group donates 0,50€ to protect the Baltic Sea (with a limit of total 2000€).
#IsletGoesItämeri goals are derived from UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). SDG is a blueprint for more sustainable and better future. There are 17 goals and every one of them should be achieved by 2030.
#IsletGoesItämeri contributes to these goals:
- n. 3 (Good Health and Well-Being)
- n. 6 (Clean Water and Sanitation)
- n. 11 (Sustainable Cities and Communities)
- n. 13 (Climate Action)
- n. 14 (Life Below Water)
P.S. If exercise isn’t your thing, you can also donate directly on ISLET’s 20-year anniversary fundraising account.
#IsletGoesItämeri #Itämeri #IsletGroup #sustainability #wellbeing #UNSDG #savetheseas #savethebalticsea