It’s time to help our beloved Baltic Sea! Islet Group’s sport challenge concentrates on protecting the Baltic Sea. The campaign will be kicked off on 1st July 2019 and it will continue all the way to 30th October 2019. New participants are welcome in any time of the campaign.
The objective of the challenge is to move by bike, running or walking and donate 0,25€/kilometer to WWF to protect Baltic Sea.
- Raise money to donate to protection of Baltic Sea.
- Spread information about Baltic Sea’s condition.
- Encourage people to move more sustainably and take care of their well-being.
- Anyone can participate: private persons or organizations.
- Participants commit to donate 0,25€/moved kilometer to protect Baltic Sea. Participating organizations donate for the kilometers of its employees.
- Companies and private persons define their maximum amount of donation at the campaign registration.
- Participants record individually their kilometers every month through this form.
Follow the campaign’s progress on our website and social media sites.
For every social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) post with tag #IsletGoesItämeri ISLET Group donates 0,50€ to protect Baltic Sea (with a limit of total 2000€).
#IsletGoesItämeri goals are derived from UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). SDG is a blueprint for more sustainable and better future. There are 17 goals and every one of them should be achieved by 2030.
#IsletGoesItämeri contributes to these goals:
- n. 3 (Good Health and Well-Being)
- n. 4 (Clean Water and Sanitation)
- n. 11 (Sustainable Cities and Communities)
- n. 13 (Climate Action)
- n. 14 (Life Below Water)
Read more of UN’s Sustainable Development Goals here.
P.S. If sports aren’t your thing, you can also donate directly here on ISLET’s 20-year fundraising account.
#IsletGoesItämeri #Itämeri #IsletGroup #sustainability #wellbeing #UNSDG #savetheseas #savethebalticsea