We are looking for a genuine, honest and service minded Office Assistant for Budapest, Hungary. You are used to meeting challenges and surviving, even when the waves rise high. When talking about future, you stride to the shore, jumping from one rock to another, raise your binoculars and look at the horizon. Not fazed as the world changes, you are always ready to take on the new and to open a wider view for others. You have a twinkle in your eye.
- Support work of the Hungarian development team and the management team in Finland
- Resource planning and consultant CV updates
- Office and apartment management and tidiness
- Marketing, HR, accounting and legal related tasks
- Edit MS documents and presentations
- Coordination work (office supplies ordering, post, scanning contracts and invoices, booking meetings etc.)
- Event organization
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Professional English and Hungarian skills, Finnish is a plus
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Service mindset and positive attitude
- Independent, flexible and trustworthy working style
- Good communication skills with problem solving attitude
- Detailed with ability to understand the big picture
- Interested in technology and eager to learn new things
- Social media, photo & video editing experience is a plus
- Website management (WordPress) & development experience is a plus
The successful candidate will enjoy multitasking and working in a dynamic international environment but simultaneously feels comfortable with some routine tasks as well. You like getting things done and helping people. This position is for a team player, yet the necessary experience and desire to work independently is also needed. Work is done mostly during office hours (9-17) but flexible.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exceptionally great team spirit – we have fun!
- Interesting and modern working environment
- Motivating atmosphere with passionate, responsible and supporting colleagues and management
- ISLET’s global network tools and support
- Permanent working place in Budapest and possibility to work from home (hybrid)
- Possibility to continuously improve your IT, communication and language skills
Please send your application and CV with subject line “OFFICE ASSISTANT” to email@example.com and we will be in touch.